Our client is a multinational company, with their global HQ in Belgium. They are looking to hire a Tax Manager to Assist in any corporate tax matters at Belgian and international level. There is an option for you to work remotely or in Brussels.
If you would like to have a call to discuss this, please let me know.
- Review and manage the Belgian tax return process (completed by external advisors) and quarterly tax provisions calculation at the group level (prepared by the accounting team).
- Managing and monitoring transfer pricing-related process in cooperation with the Finance department, including the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation and reporting in line with the local legislation and OECD guideline, maintaining Master file and local files
- Handling of corporate income tax and transfer pricing audits at the group and international level
- Provide support with the implementation of business and tax planning projects
- Tax incentives handling
- 5 – 7 years of tax experience (Big 4 or similar large firm experience, preferably combined with in-house experience)
- Strong excel and tax modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Transfer Pricing experience
- Analytical mindset and structured way of working