US Export Controls Manager (Home office) – United States
Joining the Group function, my client, a leading technology multinational is seeking an experienced export controls professional to sit within their US team. You will need to be hands on as they require a strong technical expert to deliver on US export control requirements.
My client has worked hard to implement a more efficient and centralised trade compliance structure. This is still in evolution and therefore you will be contributing to the further development and execution of export control processes. This role can be full time working from home which will continue after Covid-19.
- Advise on US export control regulatory requirements (ITAR & EAR)
- Assist with the development and implementation of a streamlined export control framework
- Responsible for denied party screening
- Main point of contact for export classification and export licensing requirements
- Training the team on export control processes and regulatory changes
- Execute the Group’s corporate policies and procedures
Degree educated in a relevant field
Strong knowledge of US Export controls
Nice to have
Background in Engineering