We are a search firm based in Brighton, working with some of the world's best-known brands in hiring Tax, Treasury and Trade Compliance professionals.
Our work is a combination of retained searches and contingency work, covering a wide geographical area including the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Our success comes from years of working in our areas of expertise, building a strong reputation, with the added advantage of the lead Director having worked in one of our core markets himself, before moving into headhunting.
As a result of client demand, we would like to hear from individuals with working experience in one of our core markets (Tax or Global Trade & Customs), who want to move into recruitment and take the first step into international search.
We pride ourselves in our ability to identify individuals who have the necessary skills to develop into professional Search Consultants with training and support. In fact, most of our Consultants have been hired without any previous search experience and developed into successful Consultants, some Directors. We support and train you all the way to give you the best chance possible to succeed.
This is a chance to have the quality of work and pay you expect from a London based search firm, but without the commute, long hours, and sometimes aggressive sales environment. On top of all this, we have a lovely office in the heart of the Brighton Lanes.
- Mapping markets globally, using various web-based tools and internal systems
- Screening prospect candidates
- Working closely with Principal Consultants and Directors to run searches across several countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Advise individuals on career moves, and their short and long-term impacts
- Assist to manage recruitment processes, including offer negotiations
- When ready, managing client relationships which includes; forming a trusting partnership with each contact, providing market feedback, assisting with pay level information in core markets and advising clients along the entire hiring project
- Completed graduate studies
- Good IT literacy, including experience in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of working experience in either Tax or Global Trade & Customs
- The ability to take on technical information and understand our core markets, and therefore become an expert recruiter who can provide genuine advice
- Analytical, with common sense and a proactive approach. Bottom line is, you need to have both academic and social intelligence